Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

ABC Christmas Challenge - S & T

I've had to hold some exciting news in for nearly a month! I've been asked to join the ABC Christmas Challenge design team!

When I had my previous blog I did a few guest stints for this fab challenge, as well as another challenge blog, sadly closed now (not my fault!), but this is my first time being on a DT. So chuffed! Thanks again for asking me, Samantha.
Soooo, it's time for a new challenge. Lisa is the host and the themes this month are -  

'S for Sketch' 
and  
'T for Trio' 

You can choose to do either theme, both of them, or even combine them. It's up to you.

We have two sponsors for this challenge and they are -

 The prize is 4 digi stamps of the winner's choice

and

Crafty Ribbons

The prize is a £10 voucher

There's also a prize from Lisa for one lucky person

I've chosen the 'T for Trio' theme. I've used a trio of papers and a trio of stamps (two separate sentiments and one image). There's also two trios of pearls and the cow has a trio of dangly bits on her bagpipes ;)
 
Image Stamp - Penny Black 'Bedecked Antlers'
Sentiment stamps - Lili Of The Valley 'Merry Christmas Words'
Papers - Make & Create 'Soft Sweetness'
Colouring medium - Prismacolour Premier soft core pencils
Extras - Pearls
 
Crafting From The Heart - Anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Patterned papers
Penny Black And More - Get ready for Christmas
Brown Sugar - Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas
Sparkles Christmas - Christmas animals
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra - Anything Christmas
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Anything goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything goes + Christmas



16 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! Don't forget about our DT Call!
~Owner/DT Janis

Darlene said...

LOL what a fun image! Cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Helen said...

Welcome to the ABC Christmas family Sharon!
I love this...that cow always makes me smile, and your papers are gorgeous!
Helen x

Vickie Y said...

Fun, sweet image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

brenda said...

A real fun creation with that super image, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'Get ready for Christmas' challenge.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) I love this reindeer cow, so cute, and the papers and layout are fabulous!

Welcome to the team!! Woo Hoo!! It is so lovely to have a new teamie to play with :-) XXX

luv
Lols x x x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Unknown said...

Fab card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Congrats on your DT post :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card, the image is so cute and wonderful sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More!

ELE said...

Fun image, sweet card!
Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Inkyfingers said...

Well this fabulous card will send me off with a smile on my face Sharon! I Love your mix of papers and the cow is amazing.
Welcome to the Team - I'm sure you'll have fun.
Hugs
Carol x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card

Sybrina K said...

Sharon, This is so darn cute! And, I love that angled look. I never seem to be able to get my non-linear cards to look right. LOL Thanks for playing along with our animal challenge at Sparkles Christmas. :)

Marsha Reed said...

Cute card, Sharon! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Christmas Animals" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT